How to Sell on Google Shopping
Official Partner of Google since 2003.
Advantages for Selling on the Google Shopping Marketplace with Acenda:
- Expertise: Acenda has been selling on Google Shopping (also known as Google Express) since 2003 -- since the day it first launched.
- Total Connectivity: Acenda connects all elements of your store with Google Shopping, including: orders, returns, credits, inventory, customer, shipments, and products (with variants and attributes).
- Optimization: Acenda provides you with advanced tools that increase your products' visibility and ultimately increase your conversion rate and sales.
- Pricing: Choose from our totally free self-service solution to our managed services options.
- Speed: Be up and running on Google Shopping in less than 15 minutes!*
* Requires an active Google Merchant Center account. Apply for a Google Merchent Center account.
Launched in 2002, Google Shopping, formerly Google Product Search, Google Products and Froogle, is a Google service invented which allows users to search for products on online shopping websites and compare prices between different vendors. Google announced at its “Marketing Live” event in May 2019 that the new Google Shopping integrates the existing Google Express marketplace into a revamped shopping experience. Like its predecessor, Google Shopping is free and requires a personal Google account in order to purchase from the platform. Google Advertising manages sponsored listings for Google Shopping. (source: Wikipedia)
Acenda offers suppliers and manufacturers the opportunity to sell products on Google Shopping. Our multi-channel e-Commerce platform provides a simple solution for businesses seeking to connect to Google Shopping and dozens of other leading marketplaces. We provide a fully-flexible and easy to use PaaS (Platform as a Service) that requires no software installation and works to help you optimize your marketplace performance. With Acenda, companies can integrate with Target, Walmart, ACE Hardware, Amazon, eBay, Google and many more.